We want to direct you to the right website. Please tell us where you live.
(This is a one-time message unless you reset your location.)
‣ As local organic agriculture continues to flourish, a cohort of young professional growers are leading the way with innovative ideas about farming. The Market Gardener provides hands-on information about growing for CSA and farmers markets. Based on low-tech, high-yield methods of production, this is a modern, micro-scale farming handbook.
‣ Backyard Bounty is the completely revised and expanded 2nd edition of the best-seller. A complete guide to year-round gardening on the West Coast, this encyclopedic reference includes greatly expanded information on pests, diseases, and working with an unstable climate. The perfect guide to enjoying fresh, home-grown produce all year.
‣ Building Your Permaculture Property combines an engineer and a farmer's professional and practical experience in ecological consulting and regenerative agriculture to lead you - the land steward - through a clear five-step process to design and develop a resilient and abundant property anywhere in the world.
‣ Essential Rainwater Harvesting covers complete home-scale rainwater harvesting system design including goal setting, system planning, site assessment, calculations, and material selection and sizing for all climates.
‣ Soil Science for Gardeners is an easy-to-read, practical guide to the science behind a healthy soil ecosystem and thriving plants. The book debunks common myths, explains soil science basics, and provides the reader with the knowledge to create a personalized soil fertility improvement program for better plants.