We want to direct you to the right website. Please tell us where you live.
(This is a one-time message unless you reset your location.)
‣ Coppice Agroforestry is a comprehensive guide to resprout silviculture – coppicing, pollarding, shredding, and pleaching hardwood trees for firewood, building materials, furniture, basketry, and more. Covers coppice history, biology, ecology, products, woodland economics, and agroforestry system design and management.
$59.99 Available soon
‣ The Berry Grower is an innovative guide for small-scale growing and marketing of organic fruits and berries. Covers planning and strategy, organic soil care, profiles of profitable small fruits, cultivar selection, planting, organic weed and pest management, marketing strategies, and interviews with successful growers.
$34.99 Available soon
‣ The Book of Nature Connection is packed with fun activities for using our senses to connect to nature in a deep and nourishing way. From "extenda-ears" and acorn whistles to camouflage games and scent scavenger hunts, enjoy over 70 diverse and incredible sensory nature activities for all ages.
$24.99 Available soon
‣ The Complete Guide to Seed and Nut Oils is a full-color, illustrated guide to growing, foraging, and pressing over 40 nut and seed crops to produce high-quality oils for culinary and other uses. Coverage includes growing, harvesting, processing, pressing methods and equipment, storage, and use.
$29.99 Available soon
‣ Making Shift Happen teaches you how to use the same behavioral strategies corporations use to sell you stuff you don’t need – but to help the planet instead. Learn what drives human decision-making, and how to design and implement effective behavior change strategies that move people to take environmental action.
Pre-Order $39.99 - Save 20%
‣ Resilient Agriculture, Second Edition explores the latest science on climate risk and resilience through the adaptation stories of award-winning farmers and ranchers to explore the powerful solutions offered by agriculture and food systems designed to restore the natural, human, and social resources that sustain us.
$32.99 Available soon
‣ The Better World Shopping Guide, 7th Edition, rates hundreds of products and services from A to F so you can quickly tell the "good guys" from the "bad guys." Drawing on decades of meticulous research, and with a greater emphasis on climate impacts, this updated seventh edition shows who actually "walks the talk".
Pre-Order $11.99 - Save 20%