We want to direct you to the right website. Please tell us where you live.
(This is a one-time message unless you reset your location.)
‣ The Edible Ecosystem Solution explores how humans benefit from edible ecosystem abundance, the immense opportunities in society for landscape change, and how anyone can build their own 25-square-foot edible ecosystem as a launch pad for community land transition and cultural transformation.
‣ Power traces how humans have come to overpower the earth's natural systems and to oppress one another, with catastrophic consequences. We must rapidly re-learn the lessons of power self-limitation rooted in evolution and human history if we are to stave off ecological and social collapse and enjoy a thriving future.
‣ Building Community is a practical guide for local leaders working to build equitable, healthy, and sustainable communities. Featuring a chapter covering each of 12 Guiding Principles common to thriving communities, the book includes rich case studies and leaderships tools.
‣ Free, Fair, and Alive is a penetrating cultural critique, table-pounding political treatise, and practical playbook for "commoning" — free, self-organizing systems ranging from alternative currencies to open-source everything. It presents a bold and compelling alternative to the dead-end, predatory market-state system.
‣ What's Up with White Women? is a guide for white women to strengthen their anti-racism practices. A powerful model using self-reflection and real-life stories of white women's experiences with sexism and white privilege gives them the tools to cultivate genuine partnerships with Black, Indigenous, and People of Color.
‣ There's a long tradition of white people opposing racism-but there are also many excuses we give for not getting involved. Now in a fully updated 4th edition, Uprooting Racism is the supportive, practical go-to guide for helping white people work with others for equal opportunity, democracy, and justice in these divisive and angry times.
‣ In The Token: Common Sense Ideas for Creating Diversity in Your Organization, your new token Black friend, Crystal Byrd Farmer, acts as the bridge between majority white organizations that are dedicated to social justice and affirmative action and the diverse people in community they want to recruit.