We want to direct you to the right website. Please tell us where you live.
(This is a one-time message unless you reset your location.)
‣ The Solar Food Dryer describes how to use solar energy to dry your food instead of costly electricity. With your own solar-powered food dryer, you can quickly and efficiently dry all your extra garden veggies, fruits and herbs to preserve their goodness all year long-with free sunshine! Applicable to a wide geography-wherever gardens ...
‣ DIY Auto-flowering Cannabis is a complete, full-color how-to guide to cultivating these small, container-grown, fast-producing, day-neutral plants, while reaping their many benefits. If you can grow a tomato, you can grow and enjoy auto-flowering cannabis; no special equipment required.
‣ The Elderberry Book deepens appreciation for a plant that has played a crucial role for thousands of years. This inspiring, and educational resource guides you through the elderberry's history, how to cultivate and forage from the balcony to the backyard, and its preparation in traditional foods, medicines, wines, crafts, and tools.
‣ Food recalls, dubious health claims, scary and shocking ingredients in health and beauty products. Our increasingly industrialized supply system is becoming more difficult to navigate, more frightening, and more frustrating, leaving us feeling stuck choosing in many cases between the lesser of several evils.
Author Deborah Niemann ...
‣ The second edition of bestselling Keeping Bees with a Smile shows beginner and practicing beekeepers how to attract local bee swarms, keep bees healthy and productive, build simple bee-friendly hives, and harvest honey without stressing bees. Chock-full of techniques for natural beekeeping.
‣ From mashing and fermenting to building a small column still, Craft Distilling explains how to safely and legally produce high-quality alcohol at home. Packed with recipes and techniques, this unique resource also examines the licensing process and advocates for fair regulations for hobby distillers.
‣ How can we embrace the absolute necessity of preserving and protecting the earth for our descendants, creating a future in which there is still clean water to drink, fresh air to breathe, and fresh, healthy food vital to human existence?
Grow Create Inspire is a rallying cry, itself an inspiration urging all of us to help fill the ...
Print Book Unavailable