We want to direct you to the right website. Please tell us where you live.
(This is a one-time message unless you reset your location.)
‣ Essential Rainwater Harvesting covers complete home-scale rainwater harvesting system design including goal setting, system planning, site assessment, calculations, and material selection and sizing for all climates.
‣ Essential Composting Toilets is a streamlined, illustrated manual that takes a practical approach to system selection criteria, design, installation, and operation, while meeting universal health and safety objectives.
‣ DIY Sourdough is the essential beginner's guide to crafting simple whole grain sourdough starters, breads, snacks, and more that can be incorporated into your weekly routine. Packed with tips and tricks for consistent, nutritious, and delicious results.
‣ DIY Auto-flowering Cannabis is a complete, full-color how-to guide to cultivating these small, container-grown, fast-producing, day-neutral plants, while reaping their many benefits. If you can grow a tomato, you can grow and enjoy auto-flowering cannabis; no special equipment required.
‣ The essential DIY book for fermented beverages. The author shows how to make kombucha and other fermented beverages from scratch, with basic equipment and ingredients, accessible terms and lots of visual references. She demystifies kombucha SCOBY, and thoroughly covers how to brew, flavor, control the fizz factor and care for the culture.
‣ The Solar Food Dryer describes how to use solar energy to dry your food instead of costly electricity. With your own solar-powered food dryer, you can quickly and efficiently dry all your extra garden veggies, fruits and herbs to preserve their goodness all year long-with free sunshine! Applicable to a wide geography-wherever gardens ...
Print Book Unavailable
‣ Allows home bakers of any experience level to find their own "comfort zone" with bread-making. From simple no-knead yeast breads to breads using pre-ferments and sourdough starters, anyone can make bread on their own schedule, using equipment they already have, and ingredients that are readily available, and truly enjoy the process!