We want to direct you to the right website. Please tell us where you live.
(This is a one-time message unless you reset your location.)
This eBook is available in PDF and EPUB formats.
Choose the preferred format for your device.
From Container to Kitchen (EPUB)
Growing Fruits and Vegetables in Pots
In From Container to Kitchen, D.J. Herda shows that there is a way. Written for the novice home gardener as well as the seasoned pro, this fully illustrated, comprehensive guide will show you how to save up to 70% on your produce bill by growing fruits and vegetables in pots. Topics include:
- Selecting the right container size and location
- Optimizing soil composition and nutrients
- Managing light, water and humidity
- Choosing the best fruits and vegetables for container gardening
- Eliminating pests and plant diseases naturally
- Extending the harvest.
D.J. Herda is an award-winning freelance author, editor and photojournalist who has written several thousand articles, and more than 80 books, including Zen and the Art of Pond Building. He is an avid organic gardener and test grower and has been writing extensively about growing fruits and vegetables for over 40 years.